Defend your website
Website Security powered by Sucuri protects your web investment. This keeps you and your customers safe from hackers and other online threats.
Keep your site clean and secure
Every time shoppers place an order, they’re trusting you to keep them safe from hackers who steal information or spread spyware and viruses. Deliver on that promise with Website Security. It not only finds malware but the security gaps hackers use to break in.
Powerful protection against the worst threats.
Because we are aware of different threats, we can protect your site against them and more.
The most common threat to your website security is malware. Malware is an overarching term that covers; viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, spyware and more. This threat can erase all your data, steal customer information, infect your visitors – the possibilities are nearly endless. Our platform provides continuous malware monitoring. This includes scanning and alerting to avoid loss of business or downtime.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
This attack can bring down your site by overwhelming it with a flood of automated traffic. And every minute your site is down, you’re losing customers and sales. Our advanced security monitoring and Web Application Firewall (WAF) prevent this type of attacks.
This is where an application cycles through every possible password combination until it finds one that works. From there, hackers can access your system, steal sensitive data and do pretty much whatever they want.
With injection flaws, a hacker sends malicious data as part of a command or query that tricks the site into doing something it shouldn’t, such as giving the hacker your entire customer database.
Commonly abbreviated as XSS, this attack sends user-supplied data to a web browser without validating it first. Hackers use these flaws to hijack users away from the site or deface it, costing the site owner to lose business.
This is an attack that’s launched as soon as new vulnerability is discovered, before a patch is available. While these are impossible to predict, our WAF will virtually patch your site within moments of a Zero Day attach being disclosed.
- Protection for unlimited pages within a single website
- Blacklist monitoring and removal
- Trusted site seal
- Security analysts for advanced issues
- Brand reputation monitoring
- Advanced security monitoring
- 30-day money back guarantee
- How does Website Security work?
- What is the difference between Website Security Express and Website Security Deluxe?
- How often will Website Security scan my site for malware?
- Does Website Security create backup files?
- I have an SSL, do I still need Website Security?
- How does a Web Application Firewall (WAF) help secure my site?
- How does the Website Security Content Delivery Network (CDN) help speed up my site?
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Advanced support available in English only.